Description: This is New Version (V2) of our famous GPS Receiver (5VTTL Serial) , with 4pin 2.54mm pitch Berg strip connector option. It is made with third generation POT (Patch Antenna On Top) GPS module. The onboard 3V3 to 5V level convertor enable us to directly interface with normal 5V Microcontrollers. Its low pin count (4Pin) will make it easy to interface and it is bread board friendly with 2.54mm(0.1") Pitch connector pads. The 4 Pins are 5V,TXD,RXD and GND. Yes, there is no setting required , just plug in to the power (5v), your data (NMEA0183) is ready at TX pin !. This is a stand alone 5V GPS Module and requires no external components .It is built with internal RTC Back up battery. It can be directly connected to Microcontroller's USART.
With the use high gain GPS engine providing a solution that high position and speed accuracy performances as well as high sensitivity and tracking capabilities in urban conditions & provides standard NMEA0183 strings in “raw” mode for any microcontroller. The module provides current time, date, latitude, longitude, speed, altitude and travel direction / heading among other data, and can be used in a host of applications, including navigation, tracking systems, fleet management,mapping and robotics.
The GPS chipsets inside the module are designed by MediaTek Inc.,which is the world's leading digital media solution provider and largest fab-less IC company in Taiwan. The module can support up to 51 channels. The GPS solution enables small form factor devices. They deliver major advancements in GPS performances, accuracy, integration, computing power and flexibility. They are designed to simplify the embedded system integration process.
- Single 5VDC supply @ 55 mA (typical)
- TTL asynchronous serial interface
- Data output Baud rate: 9600 bps(Default)
- Standard NMEA0183 output format
- Standard 4-pin Berg strip interface -2.54mm(0.1") Pitch.
- Module will be provided with two type berg strip (Normal & Right angled)
- Based on MediaTek Single Chip Architecture.
- Patch Antenna Size: 25mm x 25mm x 4mm
- Low Power Consumption: 55mA @ acquisition, 40mA @ tracking
- L1 Frequency, C/A code, 51-channel
- High Sensitivity: Up to -158 dBm tracking, superior urban performances
- Position Accuracy: < 3m CEP (50%) without SA (horizontal)
- Cold Start is Under 36 seconds (Typical)
- Warm Start is Under 34 seconds (Typical)
- Hot Start is Under 1 second (Typical)
- Max. Update Rate : 5Hz (Default: 1 Hz)
- 1 X GPS Receiver (5V TTL Serial with built in Antenna)
- 1 X Berg Strip-Straight (1x4)
- 1 X Berg Strip-Right angled (1x4)