The SIM7600EI 4G LTE/3G/2G/GSM/GPRS/GNSS UART modem with Audio, a high quality commercial and industrial grade product from rhydoLABZ. It is built with Multi-Band LTE module from SIMCOM, having down link speed up to 10Mbps and up link speed up to 5Mbps. This Modem based on SIM7600 module from SIMCOM , will automatically rollback to 3G mode in the absence of 4G Network and to 2G mode in the absence of 3G Network, which will enable you to use it across the entire country including remote villages where 4G/3G towers are less populated . Since this modem supports GNSS ,customer can make use of Geo Location identification using GPS,GLONASS and BD Satellite networks.
The Modem is populated with Edge mountable SMA Connector for MAIN & GPS Antenna. Apart from this, optional UFL connectors has been provided for external High Gain GSM/GPS Antennas. Using onboard PCB jumper user has an option to select either Patch antenna or External Active antenna for GPS. Highly stable power supply has been provided for external GPS Active antenna with LNA. All this antenna networks are carefully designed with RF PCB design layouts and proper impedance matching networks for ensuring maximum signal gain and RF power delivery. Apart from the Main RF antenna , another onboard UFL connector is provided to connect Diversity Antenna if needed. Third UFL connector or Second SMA connector is intended to Connect GPS Antenna and a PCB jumper option is provided to connect either Passive GPS antenna (Patch Antenna) or Powered Active antenna.
This modem is built with Low dropout Voltage Regulator having current capacity of 3Amp to deliver enough current on demand, which will help modem to works properly on low signal range environments. Modem can be powered by DC voltage ranges from 5V DC to 12V DC. This 4G LTE Modem is coming with selectable interfacing voltage based on user development environment, which allows you to connect 2V8 to 5V, including 3V3 Microcontroller without any extra level conversion IC irrespective of voltage level. In order to attain High Speed data communication between Modem and External Microcontroller, we decided to use TXB0108 voltage level translator IC, which also helps us to interface the Modem with 2.8V to 5V Micro Controllers.
Apart from the Power, most of the important Status, Control ,UART Communications and LED pins are made available at on board 2mm pitch RMC Connectors to ease the interface with your microcontroller boards. The RMC connectors are separated based on its function and usability. For simple application ,user can make use of just two RMC connectors like Power, Communications and leave all other RMC connector pins as open. Advanced users can make use of other RMC connectors for getting more functions.
In order to make availability of Audio Function, this Modem is built with PCM Audio Codec chip NAU8810 and populated with 3mm Audio headphone Jack. The modem is populated with Push-Push Micro SIM socket along with Micro SD Card socket on top of the board. A Micro USB Connector is also provided to as USB interface . Connectors like SIM socket,USB ports and Antenna Connectors are protected from Anti Static High Voltages using ESD protection ICs. 3 Nos onboard LEDs are provided to know the modem status like Power, Status and Net. Header options are provided for a 4 bit 1.8v SDIO pins for interfacing with external WLAN module. Most of the required I/O pins are made available at Berg strip Headers (connector not populated). Most of the serial port status and control pins are also made available on separate RMC Connectors.
In order to reduce power consumption , Modem power ON/OFF options are provided on RMC connector . User can Turn ON/OFF the modem power supply using this pin from an external microcontroller. Apart from this PKEY pins are also made out of connector to Start and Stop the modem externally. In order to reduce the GPIO pins required to control the modem, by default the modem is configured to start automatically once it is powered and if needed it can be controlled manually through PKEY pins available on RMC connector.
The onboard Low dropout 3A Regulated Power supply allows you to connect wide range unregulated power supply(5V-12V). Using this modem, you can make audio calls, SMS, Read SMS, attend the incoming calls, access internet etc through simple AT commands.
The SIM7600EI has strong extension capability with rich interfaces including UART, USB2.0 GPIO etc. With abundant application capability like TCP/IP/IPV4/IPV6/Multi-PDP/FTP/FTPS/HTTP/HTTPS/DNS, the module provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's application.The SIM7600E Modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet via 4G LTE/3G/2G/GPRS. It is suitable for Tracking, SMS, Voice as well as DATA transfer application in M2M interface and vehicle tracking applications.
Note: This 4G UART modem is coming with VoLTE support , which will enable you to use JIO sim card on it.
Made in INDIA: The Modem is manufactured in fully automatic SMT production line at our own factory in INDIA. It is not a student grade low quality product or low cost china make products available in the market. It is designed and manufactured for industrial and commercial use .
SIM7600EI 4G LTE Modem without audio
option and smaller size is available here
Features of SIM7600EI 4G LTE/3G/2G/GSM/GPRS/GNSS UART modem with Audio
- High Quality Professionally Designed Modem(Not hobby grade)
- Works in 4G LTE/ 3G / 2G GSM GPRS Networks
- SIM7600EI support VoLTE to work with Jio sim
- Onboard SMA connectors for 4G LTE Main antenna and GNSS/GPS antenna
- Onboard 3Nos UFL connector for External 4G LTE Main antenna, Diversity Antenna and GNSS/GPS antenna
- Option to Connect Patch antenna or active antenna for GPS
- Onboard 3V3 Voltage regulator for GPS external active antenna
- Built in PCM Audio Codec IC (NAU8810) for built in Digital to analog audio conversion
- Populated with 3MM Audio Head Phone Jack
- Onboard Micro USB Connector for USB Communication and module firmware updating
- Micro SIM Card Connector (Push-Push Type) , on top of the PCB for easy access.
- Built with microSD card connector on top of the PCB for easy access.
- All important Status , Control and Communication pins are made available at different RMC connectors.
- Option to Turn ON/OFF Modem Power using Host Microcontroller GPIO pins.
- Option to automatically Turn ON Power and Start the modem on powering.
- LM39302 linear voltage regulator is used for providing a low-dropout, high-current output.
- Onboard TXB0108 voltage level translator IC which helps to interface with 2.8V to 5V External MicroControllers
- Onboard LED for power indication, Network and status.
- Header option for interfacing ADC,I2c,SPI
- Populated with Anti Static Protection ICs
- 4 Nos of 3mm Mounting Holes are Provided
- Input voltage : 5V-12V DC / 2amp
- Working temperature:-40°C ~85°C
Specifications of SIM7600EI module
|Supply voltage range
||3.4V~ 4.2V, 3.8V Typical
||-40°C to +85°C
|Specifications for Data transfer of Module
||Uplink up to 5Mbps , Downlink up to 10Mbps
||Uplink up to 5.76 Mbps , Downlink up to 42 Mbps
||Uplink/Downlink up to 384Kbps
||Uplink/Downlink up to 236.8Kbps
||Uplink/Downlink up to 85.6Kbps
Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 , Linux/Android
Outer Dimension of the Board
- 1 x SIm7600EI 4G/GSM/GPRS/GPS UART modem with Audio
- 1 x 4G LTE Antenna
- 1 x GPS external antenna
- 1 x 2 pin RMC connector
- 1 x 4 pin RMC connector
- 1 x 5 pin RMC connector
- 1 x 6 pin RMC connector
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.