Patch antenna series are ceramic antennas specially designed for GPS application. This ceramic patch antenna has excellent stability and sensitivity through the use of high performance proprietary ceramic materials and processes.
Features of GPS Patch Antenna:
- Outline Dimensions : 20 × 6 × 4 mm
- Ground Plane : 25 x 25 mm
- Center Frequency : 1575.42 ± 2 MHz
- Bandwidth (10dB return loss) :9.6 MHz Min.
- VSWR :1.5 Max.
- Impedance :50 ohm
- Gain at Zenith : -4.7 dBic typ.
- Gain at 10° elevation : -8.9 dBic typ.
- Axial Ratio : 3 dB typ.
- Temperature Coefficient of Frequency : -20 ~ 80 °C
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.