Raspberry Pi GPIO Expansion Module can effectively solve the insufficiency of Raspberry pi IO port. This Module is designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi A,B,B+,2,3 IO expansion modules. Module uses four 74HC595 chips to expand 32 IO ports. The top of the module will expand the GPIO of Raspberry Pi again that can be cascaded for more GPIO expansion modules. Typical application of Raspberry Pi GPIO Expansion Module includes drive the lattice screen, drive numeric display , drive matrix LED etc.
Specification of Raspberry Pi GPIO Expansion Module
- Expanded 32 GPIO
- Infinity connection for the same module
- Use wiringPi API
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A,B,B+,2,3.
- Raspberry Pi 2X13 port
- Raspberry Pi 2X13 cascade port
- Q0-Q31 expanded IO port
- Working voltage: 2.4V-5V
- IO voltage: 3.3V
- Expanded 32 unidirectional IO
- Connection through SPI
- 100 MHz (typical) shift out frequency
- 8-bit serial input
- 8-bit serial or parallel output
- 1 X Raspberry Pi GPIO Expansion Module
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.