Pioneer600 Raspberry Pi Expansion Board includes miscellaneous components, all on a single piece of hardware. It supports Raspberry Pi A+, Raspberry Pi B+, Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. Pioneer600 offers standard I/O interface over various components and offers more GPIO possibility with the PCF8591.
With Pioneer you can control your Raspberry Pi through serial terminal exploiting the onboard CP2102 and interface 0.96 inch OLED display just like walk in the park. Some of the other peripheral features are high precision RTC DS3231, AD/DA PCF8591 with 8-bit resolution, LFN0038K IR receiver and BMP180 Pressure/temperature sensor.
Raspberry Pi Expansion Board Features:
- Supports Raspberry Pi A+ / B+ / 2B / 3B
- Dual LED, joystick, buzzer, the basic components
- CP2102 to control the Pi through serial terminal
- 0.96inch OLED, big world in the little screen
- DS3231, high precision RTC, backup battery holder is also available
- PCF8591 AD/DA, 8-bit resolution, screw terminal IO interface
- More GPIO possibility with PCF8574
- LFN0038K IR receiver, remote control you Raspberry Pi
- BMP180 to measuring air pressure and temperature
- One wire interface for connecting 1-WIRE devices, DS18B20 is included
- Sensor Interface for connecting various sensors
Raspberry Pi Expansion Board Package:
- 1x Pioneer600
- 1x DS18B20
- 1x USB Type A Plug to Micro B Plug Cable
- 1x RPi screws pack
Raspberry Pi Expansion Board Resources:
Note : Raspberry Pi and sensors are NOT included in this package
There are currently no any question about this product.