ARPI600 is a Raspberry Pi Expansion Board, kind of an adapter which lets you add Arduino shields and XBees to your Raspberry Pi. Arduino has grown out of the globe with massive a community and never ending resources. If some how we can get these resources or add ons to work with Raspberry Pi, then that’s a WOWW!
ARPI600 makes that wow, it simple adapts the Raspberry Pi GPIO interface to Arduino pinouts making it possible to use your Raspberry Pi with a precious number Arduino shields and hardware/software resources. The ARPI600 also supports XBee modules, add up wireless features without having to hassle up with wires.
ARPI600 Raspberry Pi Expansion Board Features:
- Easy to connect with various Arduino shields
- XBee connector for connecting various XBee modules
- Sensor interface for connecting various sensors
- Onboard USB TO UART for serial port debugging, also can be configured as XBee USB adapter
- Onboard ADC, 10 bit, 38KSPS, 11 channels (6 channels for Arduino interface, 5 channels for sensors)
- Onboard RTC
ARPI600 Supported Models:
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
ARPI600 Raspberry Pi Expansion Board Package:
- 1x ARPI600 Raspberry Pi Expansion Board
- 1x USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable
- 1x RPi screws pack
There are currently no any question about this product.