Description: The book is organized in a way to motivate learning. The first section walks you through the creation of twelve successively more complex apps that you can build and customize. Find something you'd similar to what you'd like to build and go for it. The apps section is followed by a separate "Inventor's Manual" section which explains programming and computer science concepts in layperson's terms. This section is organized by programming topic as in a traditional text.
Interested in building apps but don't have a year to learn Java? Teaching an introductory (CS0) computer science course to K-12 or university students? This book is for you!
The Book Helps you:
- Design games and other apps with 2D graphics and animation.
- Create custom multimedia quizzes and study guides.
- Create a custom tour of your city, school or workplace.
- Use Android phone to control a LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT robot.
- Build location aware apps by working with your phone's sensors.
- Explore apps that incorporate information from the Web.
- Learn computer science as you build your apps.
- Author:David Wolber,Hal Abelson,Ellen Spertus & Liz Looney
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media
- Print::October 2012
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.