This is a breakout board for the RN-131C WiFly GSX module, an ultra-low power 802.11b/g transceiver. This board breaks out all pins of the RN-131C to two 17-pin 0.1" pitch headers. Board comes fully assembled and tested as pictured.
The WiFly GSX module is a stand alone, embedded wireless 802.11 networking module. Because of its small form factor and extremely low power consumption, the RN-131G is perfect for mobile wireless applications such as asset monitoring, GPStracking and battery sensors. The WiFly GSX module incorporates a 2.4GHz radio, processor, TCP/IP stack, real-time clock, crypto accelerator, power management and analog sensor interfaces.
This complete solution is preloaded with software to simplify integration and minimizes development of your application. In the simplest configuration the hardware only requires four connections (PWR, TX, RX, GND) to create a wireless data connection. Additionally, the sensor interface provides temperature, audio, motion, acceleration and other analog data without requiring additional hardware. The WiFly GSX module is programmed and controlled with a simple ASCII command language. Once the WiFly GSX is setup it can scan to find an access point, associate, authenticate and connect over any WifI
- Qualified 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g transceiver
- High throughput, 1Mbps sustained data rate with TCP/IP and WPA2
- Ultra-low power - 4uA sleep, 40mA Rx, 210mA Tx (max)
- Small, compact surface mount module
- On board ceramic chip antenna and U.FL connector for external antenna
- 8 Mbit flash memory and 128 KB RAM
- UART hardware interface
- 10 general purpose digital I/O
- 8 analog sensor interfaces
- Real-time clock for wakeup and time stamping
- Accepts 3.3V regulated or 2-3V battery
- Supports Adhoc connections
- On board ECOS -OS, TCP/IP stacks
- Wi-Fi Alliance certified for WPA2-PSK
- FCC / CE/ ICS certified and RoHS compliant
- Commercial grade temperature options
- Remote equipment monitoring
- Industrial sensors and controls
- Length: 1.2"
- Width: 1.8"
- Headers are separated by 1.1"
Documents & Downloads:
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.