A straight SMA female RF coaxial connector for SMA male RF antennas with a Characteristic impedance of 50Ω. They are widely used in connection with RF coaxial cable or the transmission of RF signal in the mobile communication system, GSM, GPRS, CDMA, LTE, GPS, GNSS, GLONASS, BeiDou corresponding to the network, IT field and LANS etc. The characteristic of connector is in small volume, light weight and convenient connection.
- Impedance: 50Ω.
- Connector mounting: PCB mount.
- Working voltage 335V Max
- Insulation resistance ≥5000 mΩ.
- Dielectric withstand voltage 1000V rms
- Frequency range –DC-12.4GHz
- Insertion loss ≥1.05 dB/6 GHz
- Temperature range 65°C to 165°C
- High Reliability, Resistance strong vibration, good mechanical and electrical performance.
- This jack is suitable for all types of SMA wireless module. Used to connect the antenna
- Radio and instrument equipment, and ground of the transmission system, which are widely used in vibration and hostile
- environment, are widely used in radio frequency coaxial cable.
- Connector Material: Copper
- 1X Straight SMA female RF coaxial connector for SMA male RF antennas
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.