800x480, 5inch Resistive Touch Screen LCD is a resistive touch Touch Screen LCD with HDMI interface, Supports Multi mini-PCs, Multi Systems.It supports various systems such as Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi,BB Black as well as general desktop computers.
- 800x480 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920x1080)
- Resistive touch control
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, single touch, and driver free
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
- Also supports VGA input (Specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
- Limited by the game console OS,the touch function is unavailable.
- Sound support means, it is possible for the game console to output sound signal via LCD embedded speaker, external speaker interface, or earphone jack..
- Raspberry Pi and Speaker in the photos are NOT included.
- It is recommended to use a 5V/3A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi other than USB connection, otherwise the Pi may failed to start up because the PC's USB port might have not enough power.
- For large size LCDs, say, 10inch diagonal or more, another stand-alone power adapter is also required to provide power to the LCD.
- 1x 5inch HDMI LCD (G)
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- 1x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
- 1x Touch pen
- 1x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
- 1x Quick start sheet
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.