MCP2551 is a CAN transceiver IC. The MCP2551 is a high-speed CAN, fault-tolerant device that serves as the interface between a CAN protocol controller and the physical bus. The MCP2551 device provides differential transmit and receive capability for the CAN protocol controller, and is fully compatible with the ISO-11898 standard, including 24V requirements. It will operate at speeds of up to 1 Mb/s The IC package is PDIP with 8 pins. It is Suitable for 12V and 24V systems.
- Package PDIP-8
- Supports 1 Mb/s operation
- Implements ISO-11898 standard physical layer requirements
- Suitable for 12V and 24V systems
- Externally-controlled slope for reduced RFI emissions
- Detection of ground fault (permanent Dominant) on TXD input
- Power-on Reset and voltage brown-out protection
- An unpowered node or brown-out event will not disturb the CAN bus
- Low current standby operation
- Protection against damage due to short-circuit
- conditions (positive or negative battery voltage)
- Protection against high-voltage transients
- Automatic thermal shutdown protection
- Up to 112 nodes can be connected
- High-noise immunity due to differential bus implementation
- Temperature ranges:
- Industrial (I): -40°C to +85°C
- Extended (E): -40°C to +125°C
- 1 x MCP2551 CAN Transceiver IC
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.