Description: The Arduino Mini is a small microcontroller board originally based on the ATmega168, but now supplied with the ATmega328, intended for use on breadboards and when space is at a premium. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, and a 16 MHz crystal oscillator. It can be programmed with the USB Serial adapter or other USB or RS232 to TTL serial adapter.
The new Mini (revision 05) has a new package for the ATmega328, which enables all components to be on the top of the board. It also has an onboard reset button. The new version has the same pin configuration as revision 04.
Warning: Don't power the Arduino mini with more than 9 volts, or plug the power in backwards: you'll probably kill it.
- Only use Arduino IDE downloaded from "arduino.org" and will not be supported by the IDE provided by "arduino.cc"
- This product is sold without pin headers on the two long sides.
- USB connection is off-board, we strongly recommend using a (USB to Serial Converter + USB miniB Cable)
Note: This is 100% GENUINE ARDUINO.
- Microcontroller ATmega328
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage 7-9 V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 8 (of which 4 are broken out onto pins)
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM 2 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- USB connection off-board
- Length 1.182"
- Width 0.71"
- 1 x Arduino Mini 05 Without Headers
Documents & Downloads:
There are currently no any question about this product.