TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor is a small module designed with TCS3200 Color Sensor that can convert light intensity to frequency. In addition to the TAOS TCS3200 RGB sensor chip, the module also features 4 white LEDs. The TCS3200 can detect and measure a nearly limitless range of visible colors. Applications include test strip reading, sorting by color, ambient light sensing and calibration, and color matching, to name just a few.
The TCS3200 has an array of photodetectors, each with either a red, green, or blue filter, or no filter (clear). The filters of each color are distributed evenly throughout the array to eliminate location bias among the colors. Internal to the device is an oscillator which produces a square-wave output whose frequency is proportional to the intensity of the chosen color.
TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor Features
- Compact design
- Power Down Feature
- High-Resolution Conversion of Light Intensity to Frequency
- Programmable Color and Full-Scale Output Frequency
- Communicates Directly With a Microcontroller
- Single-Supply Operation (2.7 V to 5.5 V)
- 2.54mm pitch connector pin-out
- Nonlinearity Error Typically 0.2% at 50 kHz
- Stable 200 ppm/°C Temperature Coefficient
TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor Pinout:
|| Power Supply Input
|| Output frequency scaling selection inputs
|| Photodiode type selection inputs
| OUT Pin
|| Output frequency
| OE Pin
|| Output frequency enable pin (active low)
TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor Package:
- 1x TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor Module
TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor Resources:
There are currently no any question about this product.