Description: The TSOP1738 series are miniaturized receivers for infrared remote control systems. PIN diode and preamplifier are assembled on lead frame, the epoxy package is designed as IR filter. The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded by a microprocessor. TSOP1738 is the standard IR remote control receiver series, supporting all major transmission codes.
The sensor can be used for Proximity detection application along with a IR led in robotics and security systems. It receives IR signal at 38khz frequency.
- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance
- TTL and CMOS compatibility
- Output active low
- Low power consumption
- High immunity against ambient light
- Continuous data transmission possible (up to 2400 bps)
- Suitable burst length 10 cycles/burst
- Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Power consumption: 0.4 to 1.0 mA
- Min. Ee irradiation: 0.35 mW/m2 typ.
- Angle of detection: 90
- Dimensions of the casing (mm): 12.5 x 10 x Thickness 5.8
- Temperature range: -25 C to +85 C
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.