Stepstick A4988 Stepper Driver Module is a breakout board microstepping driver with translator and overcurrent protection. This stepper motor driver controls one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil ie, in full-, half-, quarter-, eighth-, and sixteenth-step modes, with an output drive capacity of up to 35 V and 2 A. Adjustable current control allows to set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, hence can use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates. The A4988 interface is an ideal fit for applications where a complex microprocessor is unavailable or is overburdened. One pulse on the STEP input can drive the motor one microstep. There are no phase sequence tables, high frequency control lines, or complex interfaces to program.
Features of Stepstick A4988 Stepper Driver Module:
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step
- Adjustable current control lets set the maximum current output with a potentiometer.
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- 1 x Stepstick a4988 stepper driver module
- 1 x Heat sink
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.