Description: The new generation 18 pin PICAXE microcontroller now has parallel tasking, touch sensors and more memory/RAM.
PICAXE is a neat entry-level microcontroller system that is relatively cheap to get started with. The chip is programmed with a simple serial connection and the BASIC development environment is free! PICAXE has some excellent educational applications and support, and is a great entryway into more complicated embedded systems. If you're look for a place to start with microcontrollers, PICAXE is a great way to go!
- 16 I/O pins
- 10 support Analogue input/output
- USb data transfer support
- 512 byte Ram
- 2048 byte memory
- Can run up to 8 parallel tasks at once.
- Suitable for education, industry and hobbyists
- Low cost and simple to use
- Wide range of variants
- Can be programmed using an intuitive graphical flowchart
- Free, easy to use Programming Editor software
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.