1N4007 is a rectifier diode, designed specifically for circuits that need to convert alternating current to direct current. It can pass currents of up to 1 A, and have peak inverse voltage (PIV) rating of 1,000 V.
Note: This product has a minimum quantity restriction (10nos) for order.
- Maximum Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage 1000V
- Maximum RMS Voltage 700V
- Maximum DC Blocking Voltage 1000V
- Average Forward Current: 1.0A
- Peak Forward Surge Current: 30A
- Maximum Instantaneous Forward Voltage: 1.0V
- Maximum DC Reverse Current At Rated DC Blocking Voltage: 5.0µA @ 25°C
- Typical Junction Capacitance: 15pF
- Typical Reverse Recovery Time: 2.0us
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ 150°C
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.