XBee S2C modules provide cost-effective wireless connectivity to electronic devices. The Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) provides a high-speed interface and optimizes integration with embedded microcontrollers, lowering development costs and reducing time to market.
Specification of XBee S2C UFL
- Supply voltage : 2.1 to 3.6V
- Transmit current : 33 mA @ 3.3 VDC
- Receive current: 28 mA @ 3.3 VDC
- Operating temperature : -40º C to +85º C
- Serial data interface : UART, SPI
- Configuration method : API or AT commands, local or over-the-air (OTA)
- Frequency band: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Channels : 16 channels
- Encryption : 128-bit AES
- Indoor/urban range : Upto 60m(200ft)
- Outdoor RF line-of-sight range : Upto 1200m (4000ft)
- Data rate : RF 250 Kbps, Serial up to 1 Mbps
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.