The Wi-FI HLK-RM04 module allows you to transform a UART/USART port more commonly known as a serial in an attested port on an Ethernet network andor WI-FI, therefore, with the appropriate configurations and network structures allows any microprocessor, or anything else that can communicate on port UART / USART to reach and be reached from any point on the earth.
Specifications of UART To WIFI / Ethernet Module (HLK-RM04) :
- 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n compatible.
- WIFI Client / AP / Router.
- Wireless transmission rate 11n 150Mbps, WI-FI 11g 54Mbps, WI-FI 11b 11Mbps
- 2 ports UART.
- 2 ports 10/100 RJ-45 for LAN connection.
- 1 USB 2.0 (host/slave)
- supports the network protocols PPPOE/TCP/UDP/DDDNS/DHCP/DNS/HTTP.
- configurable via AT commands over a serial connection or via WEB interface.
- pin with voltage output 3.3V ( max 300 mA).
- pin with voltage output 1.8V (max 300mA).
- Supply Voltage 5V (min 3.9V, max 5.5v).
- Current consumption about 140mA for wifi - UART.
- Current consumption about 120 mA for one RJ-45 - UART.
- Default Current consumption that is when is all enabled(the ports RJ-45, the WI-FI) approximately 160 mA.
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.