The Particle Argon is an IoT development kit that allows you to connect your mesh network to Wi-Fi. With the Nordic nRF52840 SoC and an ESP32 you have all the power of an ARM Cortex M4 with OpenThread mesh networking, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), NFC, plenty of GPIOs, LiPo charging and more. The board is designed to act as a standalone Wi-Fi endpoint or a Wi-Fi enabled gateway for a Particle Mesh network.
This IoT development kit from Particle includes an Argon development board, breadboard with an adhesive backing, 2.4GHz flex antenna, and USB cable. The starter project includes two resistors of 220Ω, one red LED, and one photodiode.
The Argon is also configured in the popular Feather footprint making it also compatible with Feather Shields. This includes a JST connector for a LiPo battery as well as charging of the battery over USB. Particle also provides an RGB status LED and a JTAG (SWD) connector for debugging and an onboard PCB antenna for your mesh network (you will need a U.FL antenna for NFC or Wi-Fi).
The Argon comes with access to the Device Cloud (10 free micro networks available) as well as three free months of device Cloud access using a cellular gateway. The Particle Could has some great features for building connected projects, including over-the-air firmware updates, and easy-to-use REST API, and firmware development supported by web and local IDEs.
Features of Particle Argon IOT Development KiT
- Espressif ESP32-D0WD 2.4GHz Wi-Fi coprocessor
- On-board 4MB flash for eSP32
- 802.11 b/g/n support
- 802.11 n (2.4GHz), up to 150Mbps
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 SoC
- ARM Cortex-M4F 32-bit processor @ 64MHz
- 1MB flash, 256KB RAM
- IEEE 802.15.4 - 2006: 250Kbps
- Bluetooth 5: 2Mbps, 1Mbps, 500Kbps, 125Kbps
- Supports DSP insturctions, HW accelerated Floating Point Unit (FPU) calculations
- ARM TrustZone CryptoCell-310 Cryptographic and security module
- Up to +8 dBm TX power (down to -20dBm in 4dB steps)
- NFC-A tag
- On-board additional 4MB SPI flash
- 20 mixed signal GPIO (6x Analog, 8x PWM), UART, I2C, SPI
- Integrated Li-Po charging and battery connector
- JTAG (SWD) Connector
- RGB status LED
- Reset and Mode buttons
- On-board PCB antenna for mesh network
- U.FL connectors for external antennas for mesh network, Wi-Fi, and NFC
- 1 x Argon Development Board
- 1 x Breadboard
- 1 x 2.4GHz Flex Antenna
- 1 x USB Cable
- 2x 220 Ohm Resistor
- 1x Red LED
- 1x Photodiode
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.