The Particle Argon is an IoT development board that allows you to connect your mesh network to Wi-Fi. With the Nordic nRF52840 SoC and an ESP32 you have all the power of an ARM Cortex M4 with OpenThread mesh networking, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), NFC, plenty of GPIOs, LiPo charging and more. The board is designed to act as a standalone Wi-Fi endpoint or a Wi-Fi enabled gateway for a Particle Mesh network.
The Argon is also configured in the popular Feather footprint making it also compatible with Feather Shields. That means it includes a JST connector for a LiPo battery as well as charging of the battery over USB. Particle also provides an RGB status LED and a JTAG (SWD) connector for debugging and an onboard PCB antenna for your mesh network (you will need a U.FL antenna for NFC or Wi-Fi)
The Argon comes with access to the Device Cloud (10 free micro networks available) as well as three free months of device Cloud access using a cellular gateway. The Particle Could has some great features for building connected projects, including over-the-air firmware updates, and easy-to-use REST API, and firmware development supported by web and local IDEs.
Features of Particle Argon Iot Development Board
- Espressif ESP32-D0WD 2.4GHz Wi-Fi coprocessor
- On-board 4MB flash for eSP32
- 802.11 b/g/n support
- 802.11 n (2.4GHz), up to 150Mbps
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 SoC
- ARM Cortex-M4F 32-bit processor @ 64MHz
- 1MB flash, 256KB RAM
- IEEE 802.15.4 - 2006: 250Kbps
- Bluetooth 5: 2Mbps, 1Mbps, 500Kbps, 125Kbps
- Supports DSP insturctions, HW accelerated Floating Point Unit (FPU) calculations
- ARM TrustZone CryptoCell-310 Cryptographic and security module
- Up to +8 dBm TX power (down to -20dBm in 4dB steps)
- NFC-A tag
- On-board additional 4MB SPI flash
- 20 mixed signal GPIO (6x Analog, 8x PWM), UART, I2C, SPI
- Integrated Li-Po charging and battery connector
- JTAG (SWD) Connector
- RGB status LED
- Reset and Mode buttons
- On-board PCB antenna for mesh network
- u.FL connectors for external antennas for mesh network, Wi-Fi, and NFC
- FCC, CE, and IC certified. RoHS compliant
- 1 x Particle Argon Iot Development Board
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.