ESP32 is a highly-integrated solution for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth IoT application. It is a Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessor(s) upto 240 MHZ clock frequency.It implements TCP/IP and full 802.11 b/g/n WLAN MAC protocol.It integrates a Bluetooth link controller and Bluetooth baseband, which carry out the baseband protocols and other low-level link routines,such as modulation/demodulation, packets processing, bit stream processing,frequency hopping, etc.
Features of Nodemcu32 Esp32 Wireless Module
- Compliant with Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE specification
- Class-1, class-2 and class-3 transmitter without external power amplifier
- Frequncy range: 2.4 GHZ ~ 2.5 GHZ
- 520 kB (8 kB RTC FAST Memory included) of on-chip SRAM for data and instructions.
- Integrated 802.11 b/g/n WIFI transceiver
- 2.2 to 3.6V operating range
- OPerating current : 80mA
- Operating temperature range: -40°C ~ +80°C
- 1 x Nodemcu32 Esp32 Wireless Module
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.