Esp8266 D1 Mini NodeMCU Wifi Development Board is an Arduino Compatible mini wifi board with 4MB flash based on ESP8266EX. The board is with 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0) 1 analog input(3.3V max input) and a Micro USB connection.
The development board features WiFi-SoC ESP8266 and is made for fast Internet-of-Things (IoT) prototyping. It is flashed with the latest firmware version and can be set up and programmed right away with the onboard micro USB connection. With only a few lines of code, the NodeMCU Dev Kit connects to your local network and ready for control by other network members like computers and smartphones.
The D1 mini is an ESP8266 development board that is compact, versatile and very easy to use with the Arduino IDE. It supports natively by the Expressive SDK.
Features of Esp8266 D1 Mini Node MCU Wifi Development Board:
- Use BRT (Bias Resistor Transistor)
- Easier into flash mode.
- 30% increase in radiating area
- Good stability.
- 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except for D0)
- 1 analog input(3.2V max input)
- Micro USB connection
- Compatible with Arduino
- Compatible with nodemcu
- Support OTA wireless uploading
- 11 x I/O pins,1 x ADC pin
Specifications of Esp8266 D1 Mini Node MCU Wifi Development Board:
- Microcontroller ESP-8266EX
- Operating Voltage 3.3 V
- Digital I/O Pins 11
- Analog Input Pins 1(Max input: 3.2V)
- Clock Speed 80MHz/160MHz
- Flash 4M bytes
- Length 34.2mm
- Width 25.6mm
Package Includes :
- 1X Esp8266 D1 Mini Node MCU Wifi Development Board
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.