Description: ESP32-WROOM-32 MCU Module are powerful and generic Wi-Fi/BT/BLE MCU modules that target a wide variety of applications. The ESP32-WROOM-32 MCU Modules use the ESP32-D0WD chip at its core. This SoC features two CPU cores that can be individually controlled, and the CPU clock frequency is adjustable from 80MHz to 240MHz.
The ESP32 integrates a rich set of peripherals, ranging from capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SPI, UART, I2S, and I2C. ESP32 is a single chip 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (both bluetooth classic and bluetooth low energy) combo chip designed with TSMC ultra-low-power 40 nm technology. It is designed and optimized for the best power performance, RF performance, robustness, versatility, features, and reliability, for a wide variety of applications, and different power profiles. ESP32 is the most integrated solution for Wi-Fi + Bluetooth applications in the industry with less than 10 external components.
ESP32 is designed for mobile, wearable electronics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) applications. The sleep current of the ESP32 chip is less than 5 µA. So, it makes the module suitable for battery powered and wearable electronics applications. The module supports a data rate of up to 150 Mbps, and 20 dBm output power at the antenna to ensure the widest physical range.
- Two low-power Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessors
- ESP32-D0WD core
- Support Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Bluetooth Protocols: BLE v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE specification
- On Chip Hall Sensor
- SD card, UART, SPI, SDIO, I2C, LED PWM, Motor PWM, I2S, and IR module interfaces
- Frequency: 2.4 Ghz ~ 2.5 Ghz Operating Current: Average 80 mA
- Minimum Current Delivered by Power Supply: 500 mA
- Integrated Cyrstal of 40 Mhz
- Integrated SPI Flash of 4 MB
- 2.7V to 3.6V operating voltage supply
- Supports multiple external QSPI flash and SRAM chips
- Onboard PCB antenna for ESP32-WROOM-32
- 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150Mbps) Wi-Fi protocol
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.