The 'Rain' ultra-small UHF RFID tag from Murata is really exciting because of its fantastically small size. it's just 1.25 mm square with a height of 0.55 mm.It is an innovative RFID module which complies EPC global Gen2 (v2). This product can be used as an ultra small tag and this can be fit on any metal objects, non-metal objects, as well as embedding into any objects by glue or adhesive and so on. This can be used globally with high performance and reliability.
The tag's tiny composure makes it really well suited to attaching to small or organically-shaped objects with a little bit of glue or epoxy. These tags operate in the UHF (865MHz to 928MHz) band and contains a 96-bit EPC field that is programmable by the user. Using a reader like the M6E Nano with the UHF Ring Antenna will allow you to read/write multiple tags at a range of up to an inch.
Features of Ultra-Small UHF Rfid Tag Rain
- 96-bit user-programmable EPC field
- UHF band (865 - 928 MHz)
- Simultaneous read capable with compatible readers (like M6E Nano)
- 1 inch read/write range with UHF Ring Antenna
- Compliant with ISO18000-63 and EPC global Gen2(v2)
- Ultra small package (1.25 x 1.25 x 0.55mm )
- 1 x Ultra-Small UHF RFID Tag Rain ( 10 pack)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.