Description: Radio frequency identification(RFID) is the wireless use of electromagnetic fields to transfer data for the purposes of automatically identifying and tracking tags attached to objects. The tags contain electronically stored information.
It can be directly interfaced with a microcontroller using UART communication and with a PC using an RS232 converter. This module can work with any 125KHz RFID tags and it can provide UART / Wiegand26 output formats.
The Reader module comes with an on chip antenna and can be powered up with a 5V power supply. Power the module, hold up a card and get a serial string output containing the unique ID of the card. The spacing on the pins is 2.54mm, which means the module will directly fit on a breadboard.
- It can be directly interfaced with microcontrollers using UART and with PC using an RS232.
- Reading Distance : 6-10 cm.
- Operating Frequency : 125 KHz
- Communication Parameter : 9600 bps
- Current Consumption : Less than 50 mA
- Operating Temperature : 0 ºC to + 80 ºC
- Pitch of output pins : 2.54mm.
- Operating Voltage : 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Dimensions : 32mm x 32mm x 8mm
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.