SIM800C GSM/GPRS RS232 modem (DB9) is a high quality commercial grade product from rhydoLABZ, which is professionally designed with impedance matching RF PCB designs and is built with Quad Band GSM/GPRS engine-SIM800C from SIMCOM, works on frequencies 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz. The Modem is populated with DB9 Female connector so as to directly connect with computer or other RS232 Compatible devices. MAX3232 from MAXIM Semiconductor is used for the RS232 Level conversion. The modem will work with 5-12V DC, which can be fed either through onboard 2 Pin RMC connector or DC Jack. The modem is powered by High current Low Dropout Linear Voltage regulator so as to with stand high surge current requirement (may rise up to 2A).The modem can be configured to start automaticaly or manually, an SMD switch has been provided to ON/OFF manually.
Flap type SIM Socket is provided on top side of the board to ease the access and the SIM Pins are protected from antistatic high voltages using onboard Transient Suppressors.All audio interface connections are available on Header pins after necessary filter circuits.The Modem is populated with Edge mountable SMA Connector for GSM Antenna and UFL connector for optional external High gain GSM Antennas. Option has provided to connect USB interface for updating the module Firmware if needed. 3LED's are provided to indicate the modem status.The baud rate is configurable from 9600-115200 through AT command. The GSM/GPRS Modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet via GPRS. It is suitable for SMS, Voice as well as DATA transfer application in M2M interface.
The Modem is manufactured with Automatic Pick and place machine with high quality standard. The onboard Low dropout 2A Power supply allows you to connect wide range unregulated power supply (5V-12V). Using this modem,you can make audio calls, SMS, Read SMS, attend the incoming calls and internet etc through simple AT commands.
Features of SIM800C GSM/GPRS RS232 modem (DB9)
- High Quality Product(Not hobby grade)
- Professionally Designed Modem with Impedance Maching Layout.
- Manufactured by Fully Automatic Pick and Place Machine.
- Onboard SMA connector for GSM antenna
- Onboard UFL connector for external antenna
- Automatic and Manual Start option (SMD Switch has provided for Manual Startup)
- Onboard SIM Socket Anti Static Protection with Transient Suppressors.
- LM39302 linear voltage regulator is used for provides a low-dropout, high-current output
- Onboard MAX3232 IC for level conversion
- 2 pin RMC connector and DC Jack is used for external power supply
- Flap Type SIM Card Connecor
- Header option for audio interface
- Onboard LED for power indication, Network and status.
- Onboard DB9 connector for communication
- Option for interfacing Mic and speaker
- Option for USB connector
- Provision for firmware updation
- Easy to Make and receive voice calls, Send and receive SMS messages
- Configurable baud rate
- Input voltage : 5V-12V DC
- Low power consumption
- Operation temperature:-40°C ~85°C
General features of SIM800C Module
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 12/10
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands
- (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCom enhanced AT Commands)
- Supply voltage range 3.4 ~ 4.4V
- Low power consumption
Specifications for GPRS Data
- GPRS class 12: max. 85.6 kbps (downlink/uplink)
- PBCCH support
- Coding schemes CS 1, 2, 3, 4
Specifications for SMS via GSM/GPRS
- Point to point MO and MT
- SMS cell broadcast
- Text and PDU mode
- 1 X SIM800C GSM/GPRS RS232 modem (DB9)
- 1 x GSM antenna
- 1 x 2 pin RMC connector
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.