The SIM7600EI 4G/GSM/GPRS/GPS UART modem, a high quality commercial grade product from rhydoLABZ, which is professionally designed with impedance matching RF PCB designs and, is built with Multi-Band LTE-TDD/LTE-FDD/HSPA+/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/GSM module solution in a LCC type which supports LTE CAT1 up to 10Mbps for downlink and 5Mbps for uplink data transfer. Designed in the compact and unified form factor, SIM7600EI is compatible with SIMCom HSPA+ SIM5360 module/LTE CAT3SIM7100 and LTE CAT4 SIM7600E-H module, which allows customer to design their application once for different technology and benefit from great development time-saving.
The SIM7600EI has strong extension capability with rich interfaces including UART, USB2.0 GPIO etc. With abundant application capability like TCP/IP/IPV4/IPV6/Multi-PDP/FTP/FTPS/HTTP/HTTPS/DNS, the module provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's application.The SIM7600E Modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet via 4G/GPRS. It is suitable for Tracking, SMS, Voice as well as DATA transfer application in M2M interface and vehicle tracking applications. The modem will work with 5-12V DC, which can be fed through onboard RMC connector. The modem is powered by High current Low Dropout Linear Voltage regulator so as to with stand high surge current requirement (may rise up to 2A).
This 4G Modem is coming with selectable interfacing voltage, which allows you to connect 2V8 to 5V, including 3V3. Microcontroller can directly connect without any extra level conversion chips irrespective of voltage level. Onboard TXB0108 voltage level translator IC which helps us to interface with 2.8V to 5V MicroControllers. In default, the modem is configured to start automaticaly, and can be controlled manually through PKEY pins on header pin on RMC connector. Most of the required I/O pins are made available at Bergstrip Headers (connector not populated). Most of the serial port status and control pins are also made available on separate RMC Connectors. The 4G UART Modem is populated also with micro SDcard socket, which can be used for storing datas, including GPS logging. Header option for a 4 bit 1.8v SDIO pin is used for interfacing with WLAN and also provide a flight mode pin in the RMC connector to control this modem to enter or exit the flight mode. The power consumption in this mode is lower than the normal mode.
Sliding type Micro SIM Socket has been provided on bottom side of the board to reduce the PCB size and the SIM Pins are protected from antistatic high voltages using onboard Transient Suppressors. PCB Header Option has been provided for audio interface connections (PCM). The Modem is populated with Edge mountable SMA Connector for GSM & GPS Antenna, apart from that optional UFL connector has been provided for external High Gain GSM/GPS Antennas. User can select either Patch antena or External Active antenna for GPS. Highly stable power suply has been provided for external GSP Active antenna with LNA. 3LED's are provided to indicate the modem status. Most of the Serial port interfaces are made available at Bergstrip connector along with Audio interface connections, which can be used if needed in your circuits
The Modem is manufactured in fully automatic production line with high quality standard. The baud rate is configurable from 9600-115200 through AT command.The onboard Low dropout 3A Power supply allows you to connect wide range unregulated power supply(5V-12V). Using this modem, you can make audio calls, SMS, Read SMS, attend the incoming calls, access internet etc through simple AT commands.
Features of SIM7600EI modem
- High Quality Product(Not hobby grade)
- Professionally Designed Modem with Impedance Maching Layout.
- Works in 4G/3G/2G GSM Networks
- Onboard SMA connector for GSM antenna
- Onboard UFL connector for External GSM Antenna
- Onboard SMA & UFL connector for GPS Antenna
- Onboard UFL connector for Auxiliary antenna
- Option to Connect Patch antenna or Active Antenna for GPS
- Onboard 3V3 Voltage regulator for GPS External Active Antenna
- Onboard Micro USB Connector for module firmware updation
- LM39302 linear voltage regulator is used for provides a low-dropout, high-current output
- Onboard RMC connector for power supply
- Onboard RMC connector for Flight mode
- Onboard TXB0108 voltage level translator IC which helps us to interface with 2.8V to 5V MicroControllers
- Onboard LED for power indication, Network and status.
- zener diode is used to prevent Accidental over voltage
- Header option for interfacing ADC,I2c,SPI
- Micro SIM Card Connecor
- Built with microSD card connector
- Onboard Anti Static Protection IC
- Header option for 4.2V output from VBAT
- Header option for LAN
- Four 3MM Mounting Holes are Provided
- Input voltage : 5V-12V DC Operation
- Working temperature:-40°C ~85°C
Specifiactions of SIM7600EI module
- LTE-TDD B40/B41
- LTE-FDD B1/B3/B5/B8
- UMTS/HSPA+ B1/B8
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE B3/B8
- LCC Package
- Control Via AT Commands
- Supply voltage range: 3.4V~ 4.2V, 3.8V Typical
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Dimension: 30*30*2.9mm
- Bandwidth: 1.4/3/5/10/15/20MHz
Specifications for Data transfer of SIM7600EI module
- LTE CAT1
- Uplink up to 5Mbps
- Downlink up to 10Mbps
- Uplink up to 5.76 Mbps
- Downlink up to 42 Mbps
- Uplink/Downlink up to 384Kbps
- Uplink/Downlink up to 236.8Kbps
- Uplink/Downlink up to 85.6Kbps
There are currently no any reviews about this product.