The SIM7600EI 4G LTE / 3G / 2G / GSM / GPRS / GNSS Raspberry PI HAT, a high quality commercial and industrial grade product from rhydoLABZ. It is built with Multi-Band LTE module from Simcom, having down link speed up to 10Mbps and up link speed up to 5Mbps. This RPI HAT based on SIM7600 LTE module from SIMCOM, will automatically rollback to 3G mode in the absence of 4G Network and to 2G mode in the absence of 3G Network, which will enable you to use it across the entire country including remote villages where 4G/3G towers are less populated . Since this modem supports GNSS,customer can make use of Geo Location identification using GPS,GLONASS and BD Satellite networks. The Version suffixed with "EI" is Specifically intented for Indian Bands and may not fully support in other regions. You are requested to confirm with us , if the purchased item is intented for other countries.
There are multiple interface options are provided , to ease the use of Modem. User can select High speed UART interface or USB interface using onboard CP2102 USB IC or Module's native USB interface. All these options are selectable using hardware jumpers.
This 4G LTE HAT is populated with UFL Connectors for connecting Main, Diversity and GNSS/GPS Antenna. Using onboard PCB jumper user can select either passive Patch antenna or External Active antenna for GNSS/GPS. Highly stable 3V/500ma power supply has been provided for powering external GPS Active antenna with LNA. All this antennae networks are carefully designed with RF PCB design layouts and proper impedance matching networks for ensuring maximum signal gain and RF power delivery.
Modem can be powered either by external 5V DC through onboard 2 Pin RMC connector or from Raspberry PI itself ,through 40pin RPI Connector. HAT is built with Low dropout Voltage Regulator having current capacity of 3Amp to deliver enough current on demand, which will help modem to works properly on low signal range environments. In order to attain High Speed data communication between Modem and Raspberry PI, we decided to use TXB0108 voltage level translator IC.
In order to make availability of Audio Function, this Modem is built with PCM Audio Codec chip NAU8810 and populated with 3mm Audio headphone Jack.The modem is populated with Micro SIM socket along with Micro SD Card socket. Connectors like SIM socket,USB ports and Antenna Connectors are protected from Anti Static High Voltages using ESD protection ICs. 3 Nos onboard LEDs are provided to know the modem status like Power, Status and Net.
In order to reduce power consumption , Modem power ON/OFF options are provided on 40Pin RPI header. User can Turn ON/OFF the modem power supply using this pin from Raspberry PI. Apart from this, PKEY pins are also made out of connector to Start and Stop the modem externally by RPI. In order to reduce the GPIO pins required to control the modem, by default the modem is configured to start automatically once it is powered and if needed it can be controlled manually through PKEY pins available.
The SIM7600EI has strong extension capability with rich interfaces including UART, USB2.0 GPIO etc. With abundant application capability like TCP/IP/IPV4/IPV6/Multi-PDP/FTP/FTPS/HTTP/HTTPS/DNS, the module provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's application. The SIM7600E Modem RPI HAT is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet via 4G LTE/3G/2G/GPRS. It is suitable for Tracking, SMS, Voice as well as high speed data transfer application in M2M interface and vehicle tracking applications.
Note: This 4G UART modem is coming with VoLTE support , which will enable you to use JIO sim card on it.
Made in INDIA: The Modem is manufactured in fully automatic SMT production line at our own factory in INDIA. It is not a student grade low quality product or low cost china make products available in the market. It is designed and manufactured for industrial and commercial use .
Features of SIM7600EI 4G LTE/3G/2G/GSM/GPRS/GNSS modem HAT with Audio
- High Quality Professionally Designed Modem(Not hobby grade)
- Works in 4G LTE/ 3G / 2G GSM GPRS Networks
- Different Interface Options
- UART Interface
- CP2102 Based USB interface
- Module's Native USB Interface
- Option to select Various GPIO Pins for UART Communication.
- SIM7600EI support VoLTE to work with Jio sim
- Onboard SMA connectors for 4G LTE Main antenna and GNSS/GPS antenna
- Onboard 3Nos UFL connector for External 4G LTE Main antenna, Diversity Antenna and GNSS/GPS antenna
- Option to Connect Patch antenna or active antenna for GPS
- Onboard 3V3 Voltage regulator for GPS external active antenna
- Built in PCM Audio Codec IC (NAU8810) for Digital to analog audio conversion
- Popluated with 3MM Audio Head Phone Jack
- Onboard Micro USB Connector for USB Communication and module firmware updation
- Micro SIM Card Holder.
- Built with microSD card Holder.
- Option to Turn ON/OFF Modem power using Raspberry PI GPIO pins.
- Option to select Manual or automatic Turn ON the modem on powering.
- Built with 3Amp Low Dropdown Voltage Regulator.
- Onboard TXB0108 voltage level translator IC.
- Onboard LED for power indication, Network and status.
- Populated with Anti Static Protection ICs
- 4 Nos of 3MM Dia. Mounting Holes are Provided
- Input voltage : 5V-12V DC / 2Amp
- Working temperature:-40°C ~85°C
Specifications of SIM7600EI module
|Supply voltage range
||3.4V~ 4.2V, 3.8V Typical
||-40°C to +85°C
|Specifications for Data transfer of Module
||Uplink up to 5Mbps , Downlink up to 10Mbps
||Uplink up to 5.76 Mbps , Downlink up to 42 Mbps
||Uplink/Downlink up to 384Kbps
||Uplink/Downlink up to 236.8Kbps
||Uplink/Downlink up to 85.6Kbps
Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 , Linux/Android
Header Customisation: Lengthy tall headers can be populated so as to stack Multiple HATs on top of the PI. Please make a note on comment section while placing order or inform us by email immediately after placing the order.
SIM7600EI 4G LTE Modem without audio option having smaller size is available here
- 1 x SIm7600EI 4G LTE Modem HAT
- 1 x 4G LTE Antenna
- 1 x GPS external Active antenna
- 2 x UFL to SMA Connector
- 1 x 2 pin RMC connector
- 9 x Jumpers
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.