GSM/GPRS Quad band TTL UART modem( SIM800C)
from rhydoLABZ, is built with Quad Band GSM/GPRS engine- SIM800, works on frequencies 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz. The Modem comes with selectable interfacing voltage, which allows you to connect 5V & 3V3 microcontroller directly without any level conversion chips. The baud rate is configurable from 9600-115200 through AT command. The GSM/GPRS Modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet via GPRS. It is suitable for SMS, Voice as well as DATA transfer application in M2M interface.
The Modem is manufactured with Automatic Pick and place machine with high quality standard. The onboard Low dropout 3A Power supply allows you to connect wide range unregulated power supply (5V-12V). Using this modem,you can make audio calls, SMS, Read SMS, attend the incoming calls and internet etc through simple AT commands.
Note: Featuring an industry-standard interface and tiny configuration of 35mm x 50mm x 3 mm, GSM/GPRS Quadband TTL/UART modem SIM800C can fit almost all the space requirements in all applications, especially for slim and compact demand of design.
Specifications of GSM/GPRS Quad band TTL UART modem( SIM800C):
- High Quality Product (Not hobby grade)
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Make and receive voice calls, Send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Bluetooth connectivity, option for chip antenna
- Configurable Baud rate (9600-115200, factory default value: 9600)
- AT command interface
Input Voltage : 5-12 V
- Micro sim card socket
- Network, Status and Power indication LEDs
- Network, modem status,CTS/RI and RTS/RFSYNC can be taken via RMC connector
- RMC connector for TTL UART interface and power
- On board SMA connector and UFL connector
- Option for audio interface
- Normal operation temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C
- Provision for firmware updation
- Power key ON/OFF for SIM800C
- VRTC pin provided for CMOS battery backup
- 5 V Vin can be taken as V Interface by PCB solder jumper
CTS/RI as well as RTS/RFSYNC can be chosen via PCB solder jumper.
- Size: 35mm x 50mm x 13.5 mm
- 1 X GSM/GPRS Quad band TTL UART modem( SIM800C)
- 1x 4 Pin Female RMC connector (2mm)
- 1x 6 Pin Female RMC connector (2mm)
- 1 X SMA antenna
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.