SIM800L Module is a miniature cellular GSM/GPRS breakout board that allows GPRS transmission, sending and receiving messages and making and receiving calls. This module supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, which is available for GPRS and SMS data remote transmission.
The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 1mA in sleep mode. It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands. It also has built-in level translation, so it can work with microcontroller of higher voltage than 2.8V default. Besides, the board also supports A-GPS technique which is called mobile positioning and gets position by mobile network. These features help the device to make a tracker.
Having a small footprint, quad-band frequency support and low price make it perfect for any project that requires long-range connectivity. The device uses a serial communication method, so it communicates with almost every controller via the UART port. After connecting power supply module boots up, searches for cellular network and login automatically.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supply voltage range 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Supports A-GPS
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Compact size 23mm x 35mm x 5.6mm
- Micro SIM Card
- Searches for network and login automatically
- Can connect any global GSM network with 2G sim
- Miniature size
- AT command interface with auto baud detection
- Lead-out buzzer and vibration motor control port
- Scan and receive FM radio broadcast, send and receive SMS and call
- Supply voltage: 3.8V to 4.2V (4V recommended)
- Power consumption:
- Sleep mode: <2mA
- Ideal mode: <7mA
- GSM transmission (average): 350mA
- GSM transmission (peak): 2000mA
- Interface: UART (max 2.8V, serial interface)
- Command support: 3G PP TS 27. 007, 27. 005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT commands
- Sim Card slot: microSIM
- Supported frequency: Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Temperature range: -40 to 85 Degree
- Module consumes 2A (peak)
- The maximum recommended voltage in UART is 2.8V. More than this will damage the module
- If the power supply can not feed the required current well, the module will shut down.It will reset in the middle of action.
- Fast blinking: no network coverage or searching
- Slow blinking: logged in
- Not blinking: check the power
- 1X SIM800L GPRS GSM Module
- 1X Helical Antenna
- 1X Header pin: unsoldered
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.