This module offers a wireless data transmission and reception range of approximately 1 Km in open air. It's a low power radio chip which is ultra easy to use.This module has an onboard STM8S003F3P6 MCU which is communicating with the SI4463 so that the user can communicate with the module using a simple TTL two wire serial interface (RX, TX, GND).
Features of HC-12 SI4463 Wireless Serial Module:
- Frequency range : 119–1050 MHz
- Receive sensitivity : –126 dBm
- Serial TTL (RX, TX, GND) interface
- Modulation (G)FSK, 4(G)FSK, (G)MSK, OOK
- Max output power : +20 dBm
- Low active power consumption: 10/13 mA RX, 18 mA TX at +10 dBm
- Ultra low current powerdown modes: 30 nA shutdown, 50 nA standby
- Data rate: 100 bps to 1 Mbps
- Fast wake and hop times
- Highly configurable packet handler
- TX and RX 64 byte FIFOs
- Auto frequency control (AFC)
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- Low BOM
- Low battery detector
- FCC Part 90 Mask D, FCC part 15.247, 15,231, 15,249, ARIB T-108, T-96, T-67, RCR STD-30, China regulatory
- ETSI Class-I Operation with SAW
- 1x HC-12 Si4463 Wireless Serial Module
- 1 x Spring Antenna
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.