A very small single chip FM receiver module found in many portable media players. Based on the AR1010 IC from Airoha, the FM receiver uses a simple command set over an I2C or SPI interface. Crystal and supporting components are all on board, all you need to attach is an antenna.
- World Channel, the frequency range from 76-108MHZ automatic digital tuning
- High sensitivity, high stability, low noise, low power consumption
- Radio modules, ultra-small size
- High sensitivity with integrated low-noise RF input amplifier
- Built in 32.768khz clock crystal
- 3.3V @ 11mA
- 76-108MHz supported
- 100mV audio output
- Stereo output
- 1x FM Radio Receiver Module - AR1010
Documents / Downloads:
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.