Description: So it turns out that your XBee based device would work even better as a Bluetooth device... that probably means back to the drawing board, right? Well not anymore! Now you can swap in Bluetooth functionality without a major hardware redesign!
The RN41XV is a small form factor, low power Bluetooth radio module offering plug-in compatibility for the widely used 2 x 10 (2mm) socket typically used for 802.15.4 radio modules. Based on the popular 2 x 10 (2mm) socket footprint often found in embedded applications, the Roving Networks’ RN41XV module provides Bluetooth connectivity in legacy and existing designs that may have been based upon the 802.15.4 standard.
The RN41XV is built upon Roving’s RN41 low power Bluetooth module. The module has an embedded Bluetooth stack and supports multiple interface protocols and profiles including the commonly used SPP and HID profiles.
- Fully certified Bluetooth® version 2.1 module, supports version 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Backwards-compatible with Bluetooth version 2.0, 1.2, and 1.1
- Pin compatible with widely used 2 x 10 (2mm) socket typically used for 802.15.4 applications
- Low power: 30 mA connected, < 10 mA sniff mode
- UART (SPP or HCI) and USB (HCI only) data connection interfaces
- Sustained SPP data rates: 240 Kbps (slave), 300 Kbps (master)
- HCI data rates: 1.5 Mbps sustained, 3.0 Mbps burst in HCI mode
- Embedded Bluetooth stack profiles included (requires no host stack): GAP, SDP, RFCOMM, and L2CAP protocols, with SPP, HID and DUN profile support
- Bluetooth SIG certified
- Chip antenna on-board
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.