The HM-10 is a readily available Bluetooth 4.0 module, which can configure as either Master or slave. This module is used for establishing wireless data communication. The module is designed by using the Texas Instruments CC2540 or CC2541Bluetooth low energy(BLE) System on Chip (SoC). You can use it simply for a serial port replacement to establish connection between MCU, PC to your embedded project and etc.
- BT Version: BT Specification V4.0 BLE
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- RF Power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2-6K Bytes, Synchronous: 2-6K Bytes
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Service: 0xFFE0 (Modifiable use AT+UUID command)
- Characteristic: 0xFFE1 (Modifiable use AT+UUID command)
- Characteristic: Notify and Write (Modifiable use AT+UUID command)
- Power: +2.5V~3.5VDC 50mA
- Power: Active state 8.5mA; Sleep state 50~200uA
- Working temperature: –20 ~ +105 Centigrade
- Size: HM-10 27mm x 13mm x 2.2 mm
- Computer and peripheral devices
- Industrial control
- MCU projects
Note 1: Do not attach this device directly to a PC RS232 Port. You will need an RS232 to TTL converter circuit if you need to attach this to a computer
Note 2: I/O Pins are not 5V Tolerant , use level converter for interfacing with 5V Microcontrollers.
Note 3: Both the HM-10 and its clone works in the same manner only the difference is in the terms of AT commands formats.
- 1x HM-10 Bluetooth Module (Clone)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.