The HM-10 Bluelink RS232 is a low cost,easy to use Bluetooth 4.0 module which communicates using RS-232 protocol used for establishing wireless data connection.The HM-10 Bluetooth module combines the powerful and programmable Texas Instruments CC2540/CC2541 Chipset with the required components to start right away for the BLE development.The module offers an on-board voltage regulator and is 3.5 V tolerant. The Bluetooth-SoC can be accessed via UART interface and supports AT-Commands for setup. It supports full Bluetooth 4.0 standard and can be used for your Arduino or microcontroller to Android or iOS communication projects.The device becomes ready to use by plugging in the adaptor and RMC cable.
It has two modes of operation, namely AT command mode and Data communication mode. In AT command mode, we can configure the different control parameters which finally determine the working of the module. In this mode we can’t communicate with other devices. In Data communication mode, the device works as per the settings previously defined by the user in AT command mode and can communicates with other devices.
- User friendly operation
- BT Version: BT Specification V4.0 BLE
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- RF Power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm
- 9V DC output adapter facility is possible
- RMC connector for alternative power up
- Able to power using Micro USB cable
- Builtin integrated antenna
- Comes with integrated DB9 female connector
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2-6K Bytes, Synchronous: 2-6K Bytes
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Power: Active state 8.5mA; Sleep state 50~200uA
- Working temperature: –20 ~ +105 Centigrade
- LED indication to know the connection status
- Default Baud rate: 9600, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity.
- Supported baud rates: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400 and 460800.
- Status LED (Blue LED) : Steady state (High) - connected, Blinking -Disconnected
- Status LED will blink at a duration of 500ms if it is not connected to any other device and if it is connected it will remain in the steady High state.
- If it is connected to a device it will be in the data mode otherwise it will be in the command mode.
- Pairing PINCODE: "000000” as default
- 1x HM-10 Bluelink RS232
- 1x 2 pin RMC connector
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.