Description: HC-05 Bluelink is a compact Bluetooth Module ( 5V Serial TTL) from rhydoLABZ. The module comes with built in 3.3V Voltage regulator. It is only having 5pins (Standard 2.54mm bergstrip) VCC,GND,TX,RX and RESET. The module is factory configured in Transparent Mode. So there is no command required for normal operation.
The BlueLINK is a Drop-in replacement for wired serial connections, transparent usage. You can use it simply for serial port replacement to establish connection between MCU and GPS, PC to your embedded project / Robot etc. Any serial stream from 9600 to 460800 bps can be passed seamlessly from your PC/PDA/MOBILE to your target board!
It has two modes of operation, namely AT command mode and Data communication mode. In AT command mode, we can configure the different control parameters which finally determine the working of the module. In this mode we can’t communicate with other devices. In Data communication mode, the device works as per the settings previously defined by the user in AT command mode and can communicates with other devices.
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power
- Belongs to Bluetooth Class 2 category
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- Built in integrated antenna
- 5Pin Standard Bergsrip
- Power Supply: 3.3 - 5.5V
- Breadboard Compatible
- Onboard Status and Power LED
- Support UART interface to host system
- Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max)/160 kbps
- Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- LED indications for indicating the connection status
- User friendly operation
- Key Selection Jumper
- Open: Command Mode
- Short: Data Mode
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity.
- Supported baud rates: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400 and 460800.
- Given a rising pulse in PIO0, device will be disconnected.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;
- When master and slave are paired, red and blue led blinks 1time/2s in interval, while disconnected only blue led blinks 2times/s.
- Auto-connect to the last device on power as default.
- Permit pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto-pairing PINCODE: ”0000” as default
- Pairing PINCODE: ”1234”as default
There are currently no any question about this product.