Description: Quectel EC200U series is a series of the latest LTE Cat 1 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. It delivers maximum data rates up to 10 Mbps downlink and 5 Mbps uplink.
EC200U series is compatible with Quectel multi-mode LTE Standard EC25 series / EC21 series / EC20 R2.1/ EC20-CN/EC200T series / EC200S series / EC25-G / EC21-G and UMTS / HSPA+ UC200T series, ensuring that it can easily migrate from 3G to 4G network. EC200U series also supports standard Mini PCIe packages to meet the needs of different industry applications. Using a laser engraving process, EC200U series features a better appearance, strong metallic texture, better heat dissipation capability and durable label information, which makes it ideally suited for automation requirements.
A rich set of internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11, Linux, Android) allow the EC200U series to serve a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as POS, POC, ETC, shared equipment, data cards, energy control and monitoring, smart safety, and industrial PDAs .
- LTE Cat 1 wireless module designed for M2M and IoT applications
- Multi-network system coverage
- Rich functional interface
- Support internal Codec
- Support bluetooth
- Support WiFi Scan positioning
- Support FOTA remote upgrade function
- No. of Pins : 144 pins, 80 LCC pins and 64 LGA pins
- Supply Voltage : 3.3–4.3 V DC, 3.8 V DC Typical
- Extended Temperature Range : -40°C - +85°C
- Speed: Max 10 Mbps (DL) / Max 5 Mbps (UL)
- Dimension : 28.0mm × 31.0mm × 2.4 mm
Frequency Bands of EC200U-CN Module :
- LTE-FDD : B1/B3/B5/B8
- LTE-TDD : B34/B38/B39/B40/B41
- GSM : 900 MHz/1800 MHz
Package includes :
- 1 x EC200UCNAB-N05-SNNSA Module
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.