ScanaPLUS: 9-Channels, 100MHz Logic Analyzer
is a robust, versatile and multi-application 9 Channels logic analyzer. It relies on the free ScanaStudio
software to capture and analyze logic signals. This logic analyzer will capture signals at a steady rate of 100 MSPS (Million Samples Per Seconds), whether you’re using 1 or all 9 channels. No compromises.
Thanks to its configurable and fully protected input stage, ScanaPLUS can be directly connected to RS232, to CAN or RS485 differential lines, or to tiny 1.2V logic signals! Plus, a logic analyzer with 9 channels, will allow you to work with 8-bit buses, having a 9th channel left for a synchronization signal.
Worry no more about maximum capture time or transfer speed from device to computer. ScanaPLUS relies on a proprietary FPGA based compression and streaming algorithm, that will capture signals for as long as your computer can take!
Specification of ScanaPLUS: 9-Channels, 100MHz Logic Analyzer:
- 100 MSPS (Million samples per second).
- Accuracy: ± 10 ns
- Maximum capture time: 1000 seconds *
- Number of channels: 9.
- Dimensions: 73 x 46 x 17 mm (2.87 x 1.81 x 0.67 inches)
- Weight: 59 gm (2.08 oz)
- Maximum capture time of 1000 seconds is only limited by software capabilities, it may be increased via future software updates
Input features and characteristics
- Number of adjustable logic threshold groups: 2
- Adjustable logic levels for each group: 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.8V, 3.3V to 5V
- Number of integrated receivers for RS232 bus: 5
- Number of integrated receivers for LIN bus: 5
- Number of integrated differential lines receivers: 2 (can used for CAN, RS485, etc.)
- Activity LED integrated to ScanaPLUS device quickly indicates logic change on any line
- Input operating range ± 35V
- Absolute maximum input range ± 50V
- Input impedance 100KO || 5pF
Sophisticated Trigger options
Software characteristics summary
- Configurable trigger event types: Rising edge, Falling edge, Logic level, Pulse width
- Multichannel trigger support: Yes
- Number of cascaded events to trigger: Unlimited number of events
- Compatible with ScanaStudio V2.0 and above. (Multi-workspace, features rich environment used for device configuration, signal visualization and protocol decoding)
Integrated CAN, LIN, RS232 and RS485 receivers!
- Windows: Windows XP, Vista, and 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Linux: Recent Ubuntu (32 or 64 bit)
- Minimum system requirements USB 2.0 Port, 512MBytes of RAM
With ScanaPLUS logic analyzer, you don’t need to worry about converting differential signals to TTL signals. It has got 2 differential bus receivers ready to sniff any CAN or RS485 communication. Additionally, it can be connected to 5 RS232 or LIN lines. Thanks to the broad input range, more protocol and signaling levels can be added via software updates.
ScanaPLUS adapts to your logic signals levels.
ScanaPLUS will allow you to capture logic transition whose logic levels are as low as 1.2v and all the way up to 5V logic levels. While configuring the exact threshold voltage is not critical for most application, it will give you much better accuracy when measuring high frequency signals (above 1MHz).
Do you need to capture 1.8 v signals on some pins, while capturing 5V signals on others? No problem, with ScanaPLUS you can define 2 different logic thresholds for two groups of inputs!
Activity indicator LED
That’s a detail that can save a big deal of time. If you ever see flat lines on the screen instead of the signals you’re expecting, you may wonder if the problem is with your source code, or the trigger configuration. Sometimes you are just wondering: “is there any activity on the lines at all?” ScanaPLUS’ software independent activity LED will answer your questions by blinking whenever any activity is detected on the logic analyzer lines.
- Analysis and debugging of digital electronics circuits
- Serial protocol decoding and analysis (UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, 1-WIRE, LIN, Manchester,…)
- Capturing signals over RS485 and CAN bus differential lines directly
- Capturing signals over LIN and RS232 data lines
- Capturing of high frequency / low voltage digital signals (down to 1.2V)
- Working risk-free where 12V and 24V lines are present.
- Decoding and debugging of custom /proprietary protocols
- Capturing of long data sequences (tested up to 10 minutes)
- Precise frequency and timing measurements
- Analysis of 8 bit data buses
There are currently no any reviews about this product.