Digital Clamp Meter(V266) is 3 1/2 digit LCD and has standard 9V battery operation for measuring AC Voltage, DC Voltage, AC current, Resistance and continuity test etc. All overload protection is provided. It is matching with 500V insulation test attachment for insulation test function.The knob switch design makes manual operation workable and function selector,range selector and power are all on one knob. It is a good tool for electric measurements.
Specifications of Digital Clamp Meter(V266):
- Display: 3 1/2 digit LCD and max. 1999 counts.
- Polarity: Auto
- Measures:Ac Voltage,AC Current,DC Voltage,Resistance,Continuity etc.
- Over range indication: Only the MSD "1" display.
- Sampling rate: 3 times per second.
- Low voltage indication: "LOW-BAT" sign.
- Hold: Data hold
- Power: 9V carbon-zinc battery or alkaline battery.
- Battery life:
- Approx. 200 hours(alkaline battery)
- Approx. 150 hours(carbon-zinc battery)
- Working environment: 0~50degC, <80% RH.
- Storage environment: -20~60degC, <80%RH.
- Length: 230mm
- Width: 70mm
- Height: 37mm
- Max. Jaw opening: 50mm
- 1 x Operation manual
- 1 x Test leads pair
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Carrying case
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.