The SparkFun BME280 Atmospheric Sensor Breakout is the easy way to measure barometric pressure, humidity, and temperature readings all without taking up too much space. Basically, anything about atmospheric conditions find out from this tiny breakout. The BME280 Breakout has been design to be used inindoor/outdoor navigation, weather forecasting, home automation, and even personal health and wellness monitoring.
The on-board BME280 sensor measures atmospheric pressure from 30kPa to 110kPa as well as relative humidity and temperature. The breakout provides a 3.3V SPI interface, a 5V tolerant I2C interface (with pull-up resistors to 3.3V), takes measurements at less than 1mA and idles less than 5µA. The BME280 Breakout board has 10 pins, but not more than six are used at a single time. The left side of the board provide power, ground, and I2C pins. The remaining pins which provide SPI functionality and have another power and ground, are broken out on the other side.
Features of SparkFun Atmospheric Sensor Breakout - BME280:
- Operation Voltage: 3.3V
- I2C & SPI Communications Interface
- Temp Range: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Humidity Range: 0 - 100% RH, =-3% from 20-80%
- Pressure Range: 30,000Pa to 110,000Pa, relative accuracy of 12Pa, absolute accuracy of 100Pa
- Altitude Range: 0 to 30,000 ft (9.2 km), relative accuracy of 3.3 ft (1 m) at sea level, 6.6 (2 m) at 30,000 ft.
- Incredibly Small
- 1 x SparkFun Atmospheric Sensor Breakout - BME280
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.