The Melexis' MLX90615-SSG-DAA-000-TU is an Medical Grade Infrared thermometer for non contact temperature measurements. Both the IR sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning chip are integrated in the same TO-46 can package.Thanks to its low noise amplifier, 16-bit ADC and powerful DSP unit, a high accuracy and resolution of the thermometer is achieved. The thermometer is factory calibrated with the digital SMBus compatible interface enabled. Readout resolution is 0.02°C.
The MLX90615 is built from 2 chips, the Infra Red thermopile detector and the signal conditioning chip MLX90325, specially designed by Melexis to process the output of IR sensor. The device is available in an industry standard TO-46 package. Melexis is able to deliver a high accuracy and high resolution infrared thermometer. The calculated object and ambient temperatures are available in the RAM memory of the MLX90325 with a resolution of 0.02˚C. The values are accessible by 2 wire serial SMBus compatible protocol with a resolution of 0.02°C or via a 10-bit PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) signal from the device.
The MLX90615 is factory calibrated in standard temperature ranges from: -40...85˚C for the ambient temperature and from -40...115˚C for the object temperature. As a standard, the MLX90615 is delivered with a programmed object emissivity of 1. It can be easily customized by the customer for any other emissivity in the range 0.1...1.0 without the need of recalibration with a black body. The MLX90615 can be battery powered. An optical filter (5.5µm …14µm long-wave pass) that cuts off the visible and near infra-red radiant flux is integrated in the package to make the sensor insensitive to visible light.
Features and Benefits
- Small size, low cost
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in wide temperature range:
-40…85˚C for sensor temperature and
-40…115˚C for object temperature
- High accuracy up to 0.2°C over wide temperature range (0...+50°C for both TA and TO )
- High (medical) accuracy calibration
- Measurement resolution of 0.02°C
- SMBus(I2C) compatible digital interface
- Power saving mode
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- Embedded emissivity compensation
- 3V supply voltage
- High precision non-contact temperature measurements
- Hand-held thermometers
- Ear thermometers
- Home appliances with temperature control
- Livestock monitoring
- Multiple zone temperature control – up to 127
- Sensors can be read via common 2 wires
- 1 x Infrared Thermometer - MLX90615
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.