AT42QT1011 SparkFun Capacitive Touch Breakout offers a single, momentary capacitive touch button with easy-to-use digital I/O pins. The AT42QT1011 is a dedicated, single-button capacitive sense chip. The chip handles monitoring a conductive area for touch. As long as a touch (e.g., from a finger) is detected, the AT42QT1011 keeps the output line high. Otherwise, the line is kept low.
Provide a power source (1.8V–5V) and ground for the AT42QT1011 to work. Additionally, a PAD pin is available if you would like to create your own external electrode.Unlike its sibling, the AT42QT1011 does not have an internal time-out, meaning that if you hold your finger to the breakout’s pad for any length of time, it will stay on.
Note: There is an updated version of this product available SEN-3718
Features of Sparkfun Capacitive Touch Breakout - AT42QT1011
- Interface:Digital output, active high
- Operating voltage : 1.8V - 5V.
- Technology:Patented spread-spectrum charge-transfer (direct mode)
- Electrode materials: Etched copper, silver, carbon, Indium Tin Oxide (ITO)
- 1 x Capacitive Touch Breakout - At42qt1011
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.