Description: ZMPT101B AC Single Phase voltage sensor module is based on a high precision ZMPT101B voltage Transformer. ZMPT101B AC Voltage Sensor is used to measure the accurate AC voltage with a voltage transformer.
This sensor module included the transformer, input/output resistors for current limiting, Op-Amp circuit for signal amplification, multiturn trimpot for fine adjustment etc. Onboard high precision op-amp circuit, which performs functions such as accurate sampling and proper compensation of signals. Modules can be measured within 250V AC voltage with onboard screw terminal, the corresponding analog output can take by using 2mm pitch Berger strip.
- Small size and light weight
- Easy PCB mounting
- Multiturn trimpot
- Onboard screw terminal
- Onboard micro-precision voltage transformer
- High precision on-board op-amp circuit
- Measurement up to 250V AC
- Output Signal : Analog 0-5V
- Rated input current : 2mA
- Rated output current : 2mA
- Isolation withstand voltage : 4000V
- Operating Voltage : DC 5V-30V
- Dimension : 49.5mm x 19.4mm
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.