Hall Effect Sensor-AH49E is a small, versatile linear Hall-effect device that is operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. The output voltage is set by the supply voltage and varies in proportion to the strength of the magnetic field. The integrated circuitry features low noise output, which makes it unnecessary to use external filtering. It also includes precision resistors to provide increased temperature stability and accuracy. The operating temperature range of these linear Hall sensors is -40°C to +85°C, appropriate for commercial, consumer and industrial applications.
Features of Hall Effect Sensor-AH49E
- Miniature Construction
- Power Consumption of 3.5mA at VCC = 5V for Energy Efficiency
- Single Current Sourcing Output
- Linear Output for Circuit Design Flexibility
- Low Noise Output Virtually Eliminates the Need for Filtering
- A Stable and Accurate Output
- Temperature Range of -40°C to +85°C
- Responds to Either Positive or Negative Gauss
- 1 x Hall Effect Sensor-AH49E
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.