Ambient Light Sensor Breakout - APDS-9301 is an I2C-compatible luminosity sensor board that converts light intensity to a digital output signal. This breakout is fairly simple and has been specifically designed with only a few ancillary passive components in addition to the ADPS-9301 IC itself. All readings are returned to chosen microprocessor in lux, providing precise Illuminance measurement under diverse lighting conditions.The APDS-9301 can be programmed to generate an interrupt under certain conditions. It is important to note that this breakout is non-instantaneous, so it will require some integration time to take a measurement.
Features of SparkFun Ambient Light Sensor Breakout - APDS-9301
- Typical Operating Voltage: 3.0V
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 3.6V
- 16-Bit Digital Output with I2C Fast-Mode at 400kHz
- Programmable Analog Gain and Integration Time
- 50/60-Hz Lighting Ripple Rejection
- Programmable Interrupt Pin and Function
- I2C Pull-up Resistors
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.