Description: Infrared proximity sensor made by Sharp. This has an analog output that varies from 3.1V at 10cm to 0.4V at 80cm. The sensor has a Japanese Solderless Terminal (JST) Connector. We recommend soldering wires directly to the back of the module.
- Distance output type-analog voltage
- Range: 10 to 80 cm
- Typical response time: 39 ms
- Typical start up delay: 44 ms
- Average Current Consumption: 30 mA
- Detection Area Diameter @ 80 cm: 12 cm
- 1 x Infrared Proximity Sensor - Sharp GP2Y0A21YK
There are currently no any question about this product.