TOF (time of flight) Laser Range Sensor (B), UART / I2C bus, long range
long range | short blind zone | stable/accurate/sensitive | indoor/outdoor
The TOF Laser Range Sensor (B) is a TOF-based (time of flight) laser ranging sensor with embedded MCU and ranging algorithm, which is capable of offering up to 15m measuring range, ±2% accuracy, and 1mm resolution. It supports UART or I2C communication bus, features longer measuring distance and higher light interference resistance capability due to its ultra narrow FOV, suitable for either indoor or outdoor condition.
This sensor can be widely used in applications like common distance measuring, robot obstacle avoidance / route planning, as well as drone altitude setting / ceiling detection, and more...
- Typical measuring range : 0.10 ~ 15.0m
- Typical measuring accuracy : 0.10 ~ 2m ±2cm; 2 ~ 15m ±2%
- Resolution : 1mm
- Wavelength : 750 ~ 830nm, compliant with IEC 60825-1:2014 version 3 Class2 standard
- Field of view (FOV) : 1° ~ 2°
- Communication interface : UART (3.3V TTL signal level)
- I2C (cascading support, the slave address is 0x08+module ID)
- Baudrate : UART: 115.2Kbps ~ 3000Kbps (921.6Kbps by default)
- I2C : up to 400Kbps
- Cascade support : up to 8x cascades via I2C
- Power supply : 3.7 ~ 5.2V (reverse-proof)
- Power consumption : 610mW (UART active output, 5.0V power supply, 122mA current)
- Weight : 7.7g
- Operating temperature : -10°C ~ 60°C
- Dimensions : 22.7 × 28 × 13.6mm (L × W × H)
The USB TO TTL is recommended for easy testing.
0.1 ~ 15m long range low cost ranging module
high stability, high accuracy, high sensitivity ranging
UART mode: supports active query output
I2C mode: up to 8x cascades
Connecting with Raspberry Pi (via I2C)
Connecting with Arduino (via UART)
- 1x TOF Laser Range Sensor (B)
- 1x GH1.25 4PIN wire
- 1x GH1.25 4PIN squid wire
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.