Description: Non-invasive current transformer, use this sensor clip to build your own Personal Energy Monitor. Suitable for current measuring, monitoring and protection of AC motors,lighting equipment, air compressor etc.
Current transformers (CTs) are sensors that are used for measuring alternating current. They are particularly useful for measuring whole building electricity consumption (or generation for that matter). The split core type such as the CT in the picture above, is particularly suitable for DIY use it can be clipped straight on to either the live or neutral wire coming into the building without having to do any high voltage electrical work.
- Suitable for the current measuring
- Monitoring and protection of AC motor
- Lighting equipment
- Air compressor
- Input Current: 0~10A AC
- Output Mode: 0~1V
- Resistance Grade: Grade B
- Dielectric Strength(between shell and output): 1000V AC/1min 5mA
- Work Temperature: -25°C ~ ﹢70°C
- Build-in sampling resistance（RL): 186Ω
- Non-linearity: ±3%
- Open Size: 13mm x 13mm
- Leading Wire in Length: 1m
- 1 x Non-Invasive AC Current Sensor (10A Max)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.