This board is a simple carrier of Allegro’s ±25A ACS711 Hall effect-based linear current sensor with over current fault output, which offers a low-resistance (~1.2 mΩ) current path and electrical isolation up to 100 V. This version accepts a bidirectional current input with a magnitude up to 25 A and outputs a proportional analog voltage centered at Vcc/2 with a typical error of ±5%. It operates from 3 V to 5.5 V, so it can interface directly to both 3.3 V and 5V systems. This current sensor is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s ACS711KLCTR-25AB-T Hall effect-based linear current sensor with over current fault output.
- Operating voltage of 3 V to 5.5 V .
- Output sensitivity of 55 mV/A when Vcc is 3.3 V .
- Designed for bidirectional input current from -25 A to 25 A.
- 100 kHz bandwidth.
- Over current FAULT output latches low when current exceeds ± 25 A.
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to 125°C.
- Current sense: 0.055 V/A
- Minimum logic voltage: 3 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Supply current: 6 mA
- 1xAcs711lc Current Sensor Carrier -25A To +25A.
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.